TAI CHI 1-1 sessions
Our Tai Chi
private lessons are taught by experienced
& Qi Gong teacher Shi XingFa.
These private sessions give you the opportunity to learn Tai Chi
theory and training at your own personal pace with sessions being tailored to your aims and requirements.
Whether you are using Tai Chi
as a means of injury or illness recovery; as a hobby or interest or just for the fun of trying something new, our Tai Chi
private sessions will provide the vehicle to fulfill your desire.
Tai Chi training will cover the fundamental essentials
of the Old Classic Tai Chi Quan form LaoJia & focus on the following:
- WuJie - 'emptiness' - the mother of Tai Chi
- Cultivation of Qi - 'energy'
- JamJong - 'standing posture'
- Use of the Heavenly Pillar - Spinal Chord
- Silk Reeling exercises
- Breathing skills
Tai Chi can be used for:
- Relaxation - as a moving meditation
- General fitness training
- Rehabilitation post injury
- Energy generation
- Martial training
The health benefits of Tai Chi include:
Book a TAI CHI 1-1 session
- Increased Qi -'energy'- levels & circulation
- Strengthens circulatory and immune systems
- Stimulation of the Central Nervous System
- Development of internal 'musculature'
- Improved flexibility & joint mobility
- Significantly improved balance and co-ordination
- Relaxation of both Physical & Mental tension
£40 for 60 minute session - For block booking discounts contact us
For more information contact us.
The Gallery Therapy Rooms
9 Coldbath Square,
The Penn Room
91-93 Hartington Grove,