Tai Chi Classes - Sawbridgeworth
Every Monday 11.15am - 12.15pm
For Tuesday or Wednesday classes in Sawbridgeworth
11.15am to 12.15pm
Sawbridgeworth Memorial Hall, The Forebury, Sawbridgeworth, CM21 9BD
£4.00 per class
Join us for our Tai Chi Courses in Sawbridgeworth.
Taught by experienced
Tai Chi & Qi Gong teacher Shi XingFa.
These courses give you the opportunity to learn Tai Chi theory and training.
Open to all
- Designed for Fun, Health & Wellbeing.
The Tai Chi
taught will encompass the many essential aspects of this flowing, dynamic meditation in motion.
Learn both the theory and the practice of WuJie & TaiChi, Full & Empty, Open & Closed. Understand and apply the Internal Skill or NeiGong of the "Heavenly Pillar" - the Spine.
Cultivate your Vital Energy or Qi as well as learn Standing Postures or Zhan Zhuang; Silk Reeling exercises; Stance work, and the Old Classic Tai Chi Quan
The health benefits of Tai Chi include:
Recommended reading - The Harvard Medical School Guide to Tai Chi
Downloadable Tai Chi Information Leaflet
TAI CHI videos & further information
Tai Chi videos
- Increased Qi -'energy'- levels & circulation
- Strengthens circulatory and immune systems
- Stimulation of the Central Nervous System
- Development of internal 'musculature'
- Improved flexibility & joint mobility
- Significantly improved balance and co-ordination
- Relaxation of both Physical & Mental tension
Suitable for all levels.
Open to all
- Designed for fun, health & Wellbeing.
We look forward to welcoming you to these classes