TAI CHI Workshop
Date & Time:
January 10.00am - 1.00pm
Sawbridgeworth Memorial Hall, The Forebury, Sawbridgeworth, CM21 9BD
These workshops are open to all.
This TAI CHI Workshop will consist of:
- TAI CHI as a Health mechanism (Theory lecture)
- Opening the "Heavenly Pillar" - Spinal power, rejuvenation & energy flow (Training practice)
- Gravity & Levity in TAI CHI (Theory lecture)
- Application of Gravity & Levity in TAI CHI (Training practice)
- Questions & Answers (Theory lecture) with Chinese Speciality Teas & Western Cakes/Biscuits
- Workshop attendees will have access to supporting documents & videos
Your TAI CHI Questions for the Workshop
Please fill out this online form with your Workshop Questions - these will be answered in order of popularity.
This workshop is open to all & suitable for all levels.
We look forward to you joining us!
For more information on any aspect of our Sawbridgeworth TAI CHI Workshops