5 Animals QI GONG
6 week Online Energy course
WuXinQi - 5 Animals QI GONG - is a wonderful form of QI GONG that imitates the movements of the Tiger, Deer, Bear, Monkey & Bird.
These animal movements stimulate the Organ Qi and corresponding Meridian Qi which has a beneficial effect on the Qi/Energy matrix balancing Body, Mind & Emotions.
The Tiger stimulates the Metal Element - Lungs & Large Intestine; Deer the Wood Element - Liver & Gall Bladder; Bear the Water Element - Kidney & Urinary Bladder; Monkey the Earth Element - Spleen & Stomach, and the Bird stimulates the Fire Element - Heart & Small Intestine.
At a deeper level of energy connection one can embody the "spirit" of the animal and bring this through the movements - a very shamanistic practice - were one can for example bring through the power of the Tiger into the Tiger movements.
5 Animals QI GONG 6 Week course:
- Week 1
Tiger (Metal Element - Lungs)
- Week 2
Deer (Wood Element - Liver)
- Week 3
Bear (Water Element - Kidneys)
- Week 4
Monkey (Earth Element - Spleen)
- Week 5
Bird (Fire Element - Heart)
- Week 6
Wu Qin Xi - 5 Animals (5 Elements)
Wu Qin Xi
"the development of the five-animal exercises from the work of Hua Tua, a leading physician of the Eastern Han Dynasty whose inspiration came from the observation of tigers, deer, bears, monkeys and birds.
He came to the conclusion that wild creatures regularly performed certain exercises which can be replicated in order to build up the constitution and improve life skills." 1
1 Chinese Health Qigong Association
In this 6 Week course the entire WuXinQi - 5 Animals QI GONG will be taught allowing for direct access to the energies of the Tiger, Deer, Bear, Monkey & Bird.
Through these connections the Qi of the WuXin - 5 Elements - can be harmonised allowing for coherence between the Qi of the Heart, Spleen, Lungs, Kidneys & Liver creating an energetic overhaul of the entire Qi matrix that you are composed of.
The practice of 5 Animals QI GONG
is excellent for the following:
- Energising Heart, Lung, Spleen, Kidney & Liver Qi
- Opening and Expanding Energetic coherence of the 5 Elements and the related Meridian Qi flow
- Achieve new states of Mind, Body, Emotions & Spirit
- Expand personal Consciousness experience of 5 Animal Spirits/Quantum aspects
- Desire to feel more grounded in & connected to & through the physical body
- Emotional disharmony affecting thoughts, moods & actions
- Agitated or restless mind
- Physical injuries, aches & pains
- Post surgery or medical intervention rehabilitation
- Pre surgery or medical intervention strengthening
- Increased Qi/Energy flow through areas that feel blocked, stagnated or weaker than others
- For the sheer joy of experiencing more Qi/Energy flow through your Qi/Energy matrix and the associated expanded awareness.
- Self Realisation & Inner Peace
5 Animals QI GONG - 6 Week Course
£93.33 - 6 week course (12x45mins sessions)
Over 65s Discounted rates
- 25% off
£69.99 - 6 week course (12x45mins sessions)
For alternative payment methods - direct Bank transfer - or payment plan options please contact us
- 12 x 45mins Instructional training videos
- Guided Meditations
- Energy Theory in relation to the course
- Question & Answer support directly with the Teacher
- 24/7 Access for the duration of the course (up to 90 days following the purchase date)
Qi Gong/Energy Skill is the ancient system of Vital Energy Cultivation developed by Chinese QiGong teachers over many thousands of years. It is the fundamental aspect of Traditional Chinese Medicine which works on harmonising the Qi/Energy flow of the Organs (ZangFu) & their associated Meridians (JingLuo) through Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, QiGong & TuiNa.
Combinations of meditative focus, breathing methods, movement & stillness techniques are all aspects of QiGong, by interacting with & manipulating the Qi within our bodies as well as interaction with the multitude of Qi fields around us, one can achieve an abundance of Qi flow resulting in relaxation, health, rejuvenation & vitality.
This course is open to all & suitable for all levels.
If you know of anyone who may enjoy or benefit from this
Online course please do inform them.
This practice has the numerous benefits of QiGong.
No previous training experience required
Full easy to follow instructions on how to join this Online course are emailed to you once booked.
We look forward to you joining us!