KanLi Water Fire QI GONG
10 week Online Energy course
(Live & Recorded)
Available from 17th May 2021
The Energy matrix that you are is composed of many different types of Qi-Energy.
Kan refers to the Water Qi within the body whilst Li refers to the Fire Qi within the body.
The balance of KanLi - Water Fire QiGong is an important regulation of the Qi matrix and is beneficial in a variety of ways through the Physical, Mental & Emotional energy flows.
Primary regulation of Qi is within the Fire Element (Heart Qi) and Water Element (Kidney Qi) itself. Following this the Xin (Heart Mind) and Zhi (Wisdom Will) aspects of KanLi are harmonised.
KanLi can then be advanced into an Alchemical QiGong practice in which the mixing of KanLi - Water Fire Qi - creates another energetic which is extremely transformational
and is used through the application of various Alchemical formulae.
KanLi Water Fire QI GONG 10 Week course:
LIVE classes Mons 3-3:45pm & Weds 12:30-13:15pm
- Weeks 1 - 5 (Mon 17th May - Weds 23rd June)
Opening Water Qi (Organ Qi & Meridian Qi – 3 Levels Jing Qi Shen)
Opening Fire Qi (Organ Qi & Meridian Qi – 3 Levels Jing Qi Shen)
Direct Awareness of Water & Fire Qi
- Week 6 (Mon 28th - Weds 30th June)
Creating Ding (Alchemical Cauldron)
Direct perception of Lower DanTian energy field
- Weeks 7 - 8 (Mon 5th - Weds 14th July)
Guiding Water & Fire Qi into Lower DanTian energy field
- Week 9 (Mon 19th - Weds 21st July)
Water Fire -KanLi Alchemy
- Week 10 (Mon 26th - Weds 28th July)
Leading Elixir into Upper DanTian energy field
All sessions RECORDED for 24/7 access following LIVE class.
Available as replays throughout the course duration.
Zhi - Wisdom Will (Kan)
"The Kidneys are associated with both aspects of the Will. The Yang Will, the forceful assertions that shape the course of decades belongs here. The big shifts, decisive
efforts, and fundamental commitments that allow a person to take responsibility for his or her life are the creation of the Yang Will's volition.
The Yin Will is the other side of Will. It is the deeper encounter with the inexorable and ultimate destiny that already exists hidden in the undifferentiated seed. It is
the recognition that the deepest force requires no effort. The Yin Will is elusive, almost intangible. It is noticed in stillness. It has a quality of irreducible mystery." 1
Xin - Heart Mind (Li)
"the Heart Spirit ensures that whatever consciousness, intention, volition, thought, reflection, and self-awareness exist within the large composite Spirit intersects and
"clicks" with the world of time and space"
"Spirit depends on more than mind-consciousness. Spirit is self-awareness that fosters the human experience of authenticity and personal meaning." 3
1p86 2p88 3p58
The Web that has no Weaver - Dr T. Kaptchuk (O.M.D.)
In this 10 Week KanLi - Water Fire QI GONG
course you will learn to connect directly to your KanLi - Water Fire Qi; Consciously harmonise the Xin (Heart Mind) and Zhi (Wisdom Will), and
use KanLi - Water Fire Alchemical practices to open the Upper DanTian centre (energy centre of the head) using Traditional QiGong methods.
The practice of KanLi - Water Fire QI GONG
is excellent for the following:
- Dynamically activate and then harmonise Heart & Kidney Qi with the resulting positive effects on the Body's natural healing systems
- Achieve new states of Mind through harmonisation of Xin (Heart Mind) and Zhi (Wisdom Will)
- Expand personal Consciousness experience through KanLi - Upper DanTian processes
- Desire to feel more grounded in & connected to & through the physical body
- Emotional disharmony affecting thoughts, moods & actions
- Agitated or restless mind
- Physical injuries, aches & pains
- Post surgery or medical intervention rehabilitation
- Pre surgery or medical intervention strengthening
- Increased Qi/Energy flow through areas that feel blocked, stagnated or weaker than others
- For the sheer joy of experiencing more Qi/Energy flow through your Qi/Energy matrix and the associated awareness & experiences.
- Consciousness Expansion and Awakening experiences
KanLi Water Fire QI GONG - 10 Week Course
Mons 3:00-3:45pm & Weds 12:30-13:15pm (17th
May - 28th
24/7 Access for the duration of the course
From your home or location of your choice - online
(You will require an internet connection & speakers)
£155.00 - 10 week course (20x45mins sessions LIVE
Over 65s Discounted rates
- 25% off
£116.25 - 10 week course (20x45mins sessions LIVE
For alternative payment methods - direct Bank transfer - or payment plan options please contact us
- 20 x 45mins Instructional training videos (both LIVE & RECORDED)
- Guided Meditations
- Energy Theory in relation to the course
- Question & Answer support directly with the Teacher
- 24/7 Access for the duration of the course
Qi Gong/Energy Skill is the ancient system of Vital Energy Cultivation developed by Chinese QiGong teachers over many thousands of years. It is the fundamental aspect of Traditional Chinese Medicine which works on harmonising the Qi/Energy flow of the Organs (ZangFu) & their associated Meridians (JingLuo) through Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, QiGong & TuiNa.
Combinations of meditative focus, breathing methods, movement & stillness techniques are all aspects of QiGong, by interacting with & manipulating the Qi within our bodies as well as interaction with the multitude of Qi fields around us, one can achieve an abundance of Qi flow resulting in relaxation, health, rejuvenation & vitality.
This course is open to all & suitable for all levels.
If you know of anyone who may enjoy or benefit from this
Online course please do inform them.
This practice has the numerous benefits of QiGong.
No previous training experience required
Full easy to follow instructions on how to join this Online course are emailed to you once booked.
We look forward to you joining us!