5 Elements QI GONG
5 week Online Energy course
(Live & Recorded)
Available from 1st September 2021
If you were to bring focused Awareness to your Qi-Energy field you would notice that it is composed of a myriad of Qi-Energy flows that interact with each other.
Among these are the 5 Elements Qi-Energy flows:
- Metal – Lung Qi
- Water – Kidney Qi
- Wood – Liver Qi
- Fire – Heart Qi
- Earth – Spleen Qi
When these 5 Elements are in harmony both in themselves and in their interaction with each other an optimum energy coherence governs the being through all levels of Mind, Body, Emotions and Spirit.
However, if there is imbalance within an Element or in the interaction between Elements then disharmony occurs and can manifest through the Physical, Mental & Emotional energy flows.
The primary focus in 5 Elements QI GONG is to gain a direct Awareness of one’s 5 Element Qi flows and then start to consciously increase energy coherence in each Element. Once this is realised the next objective is to increase the harmony between the Elements. This process underlies one of the core principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine - 5 Elements theory (WuXing).
5 Elements QI GONG 5 Week course:
LIVE classes Weds 12:30-13:15pm PRE RECORDED classes Mons 15:00-15:45pm
- Week 1 (Weds 1st & Mon 6th Sept)
Opening Metal Element (Organ Qi & Meridian Qi)
Direct Awareness of Metal Qi (3 Levels Jing Qi Shen)
- Week 2 (Weds 8th & Mon 13th Sept)
Opening Water Element (Organ Qi & Meridian Qi)
Direct Awareness of Water Qi (3 Levels Jing Qi Shen)
- Week 3 (Weds 15th & Mon 20th Sept)
Opening Wood Element (Organ Qi & Meridian Qi)
Direct Awareness of Wood Qi (3 Levels Jing Qi Shen)
- Week 4 (Weds 22nd & Mon 27th Sept)
Opening Fire Element (Organ Qi & Meridian Qi)
Direct Awareness of Fire Qi (3 Levels Jing Qi Shen)
- Week 5 (Weds 29th & Mon 4th Oct)
Opening Earth Element (Organ Qi & Meridian Qi)
Direct Awareness of Earth Qi (3 Levels Jing Qi Shen)
All sessions RECORDED for 24/7 access following LIVE class.
Available as replays throughout the course duration.
5 Elements QI GONG
"5 Elements QI GONG allows for an energetic exploration of certain Qi flows within the overall human energy matrix. As the 5 Elements are harmonized a more coherent energy information exchange occurs within the human energy matrix which allows for greater Internal - External energy interactions.
This leads to the opening of potentials that would otherwise be unrealized."1
QI GONG Discourses - Shi XingFa
Wu Zang - 5 Yin Organs
"Chinese medicine recognizes five Yin Organs (wu-zang) and six Yang Organs (liu-fu).
The Yin Organs are the Heart, Lungs, Spleen, Liver and Kidneys.
The Pericardium is sometimes considered a sixth Yin Organ.
The function of the Yin Organs is to produce, transform, regulate, and store the fundamental textures - Qi, Blood, Essence, Spirit and Fluids."1
The Web that has no Weaver - Dr T. Kaptchuk (O.M.D.)
In this 5 Week 5 Elements QI GONG
course you will learn to connect directly to your 5 Elements - the Qi of your Lungs, Kidneys, Liver, Heart & Spleen.
Traditional QiGong methods for each of the 5 Elements will be taught to enable a cleansing, harmonising and evolution of the Qi for each Element.
This will allow for a greater coherence in your overall energy information exchange which will express through Mind, Body, Emotions and Spirit.
The practice of 5 Elements QI GONG
is excellent for the following:
- Dynamically activate and then harmonise your 5 Elements Qi flows with the resulting positive effects on the Body's natural healing systems
- Achieve new states of Mind, Body, Emotions & Spirit as the 5 Elements harmonise
- Expand personal Consciousness experience through the evolution of your 5 Elements energies
- Desire to feel more grounded in & connected to & through the physical body
- Emotional disharmony affecting thoughts, moods & actions
- Agitated or restless mind
- Physical injuries, aches & pains
- Post surgery or medical intervention rehabilitation
- Pre surgery or medical intervention strengthening
- Increased Qi/Energy flow through areas that feel blocked, stagnated or weaker than others
- For the sheer joy of experiencing more Qi/Energy flow through your Qi/Energy matrix and the associated awareness & experiences.
- Consciousness Expansion and Awakening experiences
5 Elements QI GONG - 5 Week Course
Weds 12:30-13:15pm PRE RECORDED
Mons 3:00-3:45pm (1st
Sept - 4th
24/7 Access for the duration of the course
From your home or location of your choice - online
(You will require an internet connection & speakers)
£77.77 - 5 week course (10x45mins sessions LIVE
Over 65s Discounted rates
- 25% off
£58.88 - 5 week course (10x45mins sessions LIVE
For alternative payment methods - direct Bank transfer - or payment plan options please contact us
- 10 x 45mins Instructional training videos (both LIVE & RECORDED)
- Guided Meditations
- Energy Theory in relation to the course
- Question & Answer support directly with the Teacher
- 24/7 Access for the duration of the course
Qi Gong/Energy Skill is the ancient system of Vital Energy Cultivation developed by Chinese QiGong teachers over many thousands of years. It is the fundamental aspect of Traditional Chinese Medicine which works on harmonising the Qi/Energy flow of the Organs (ZangFu) & their associated Meridians (JingLuo) through Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, QiGong & TuiNa.
Combinations of meditative focus, breathing methods, movement & stillness techniques are all aspects of QiGong, by interacting with & manipulating the Qi within our bodies as well as interaction with the multitude of Qi fields around us, one can achieve an abundance of Qi flow resulting in relaxation, health, rejuvenation & vitality.
This course is open to all & suitable for all levels.
If you know of anyone who may enjoy or benefit from this
Online course please do inform them.
This practice has the numerous benefits of QiGong.
No previous training experience required
Full easy to follow instructions on how to join this Online course are emailed to you once booked.
We look forward to you joining us!