LIVE Energy Diagnostics
For thousands of years Traditional Chinese Medicine has utilised LIVE Energy Diagnostics - a skill in Acupuncture, QiGong therapy and Herbal Medicine to diagnose
how to balance the flow of Qi/Vital Energy throughout the JingLuo (Energy Meridians) & the ZangFu (Zang refers to the Energy of the Yin organs: Heart, Liver, Spleen, Lungs and Kidneys - Fu refers to the Energy of the Yang organs - Small Intestine, Large Intestine, Gall Bladder, Urinary Bladder, Stomach and SanJiao).
Once the Qi/Vital Energy flow has been assessed techniques can then be used in therapy to balance the Qi/Vital Energy.
Traditional Chinese Medicine techniques include:
- Acupuncture - to stimulate/balance Qi flow in the body
- Herbal Medicine - to stimulate/balance Qi flow in the body
- TuiNa - manipulations of the Acupuncture points & collaterals to stimulate/balance Qi flow in the body
- WaiQi emission - Qi or Energy is directed into Acupuncture points & collaterals to stimulate/balance Qi flow in the body
- QiGong - Qi/Vital Energy exercises to assist in the stimulation/balance of the Qi flow in the body
Restoring balance and harmony in the body's Qi field assists the natural healing processes of the human body to take place which is the holistic context
of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
30min (£25) or 60min (£40) sessions
Shi XingFa is highly experienced and has been providing Traditional Chinese Medicine - specialising in QiGong therapy - in London, throughout the UK, Europe & on International Retreats Worldwide for over 10 years.
Shi XingFa offers LIVE Energy Diagnostic consultations with follow up suggestions for Qi/Vital Energy balancing.
Traditional Chinese Medicine can be used in conjunction with Conventional Western Medicine to complement the body's natural healing processes.
Traditional Chinese Medicine practices, such as QiGong, can be utilised for the following:
For more information contact us
- Desire to feel more grounded in & connected to & through the physical body
- Emotional disharmony affecting thoughts, moods & actions
- Agitated or restless mind
- Physical injuries, aches & pains
- Post surgery or medical intervention rehabilitation
- Pre surgery or medical intervention strengthening
- Increased Qi/Energy flow through areas that feel blocked, stagnated or weaker than others
- Disharmony or lack of Balance in oneself
- For the sheer joy of experiencing more Qi/Energy flow through your Qi/Energy matrix and the associated awareness & experiences